Monday, November 26, 2012

ePortfolios and iPads

Today I begin experimenting with the use of an iPad to create and maintain an ePortfolio.
I have created and edited Google docs on the iPad with reasonable success. Tables have presented a problem but I'm sure that, too, will soon be sorted out by Google. The relatively new EDIT button available when using the Drive app has been a great asset to the editing process.

I have tried creating and editing sites on the iPad. This has also been quite successful. One problem has been the use of iFrames. Some sites just don't like to show in the iframe whilst others are OK.

I am writing this post via the Blogger App. No problem yet. However, when I tried to edit a previous post, I was presented with a page of code! I can't deal with that.
I would now like to add an image. It seems to have appeared at the bottom of this page. It will be interesting to see where it ends up when I save this post. OK- I will save now because I can't wait to see if it was successful.

Yes, the image appeared at the end of the post. Now I will add another and see where they both end up....

Obviously I can't have images interspersed among the text. They all end up at the end. Also, can't see how to resize the image within the post- may have to do that prior to uploading.

Keep posted for more iPad ePortfolio tips!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment